It's been a practice for us,"Filipinos" making our resolutions during the season of new year. Well, it's all because we want CHANGE.C-H-A-N-G-E for the "better" to be exact.
I always want to change whatever bad things that I have within me, it's easy to say that "I will change for the better",but deep inside me, I know it's not that easy to do so, because it takes time to change whatever it is that I want to change, whether it's a big matter or even how small it is.
For 2012, I wanna put away everything that caused so much pain to me. I want to wear FORGIVENESS and JOLLINESS everywhere I go. I wanna inspire others to be positive all the time and I wanna learn how to conquer and pass through all my fears. I won't promise anything,but as much as "POSITIVENESS" is concern, I know I can make change happen not for the better but for the BEST.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento